- It is best to treat a multiple being attuned to Reiki as a group of individuals rather than working with them as a unified entity. Working from the mindset of attuning a group seems to make things go smoother.
About the attunement:
- Developed by Corey Thorn.
- It is almost like the way ‘packets’ are transferred over a network from a file.
- There is no need to visualize individual smbols, but it does help for the first few times you’re doing it or if you are doing a specific attunement to one set instead of all the ones you are attuned to.
- This is a method for attuning someone to non-imara systems using some of the basic techniques found in the Imara attunement method.
- This is basically a method that I used to avoid the more complex and ritualized forms of attunement.
- It may also prove useful in attuning someone to a large number of symbols and/or systems in one sitting.
- I just started using this method, and as such it will likely be refined in the future to reflect my evolving understanding of the underlying principles of Reiki. In particular, I am not certain I like this attunement method’s exclusive use of the crown chakra, and the lack of any focus on the hands.