- Occurs sometimes after a healing or attunement.
- May develop diarrhea, odorous or discolored stool, increased urination, body odor, temporary skin rash, a running nose and cold symptoms, or excessive perspiration.
- This is a release of disease-causing toxins and is not dangerous.
- Do not suppress these symptoms with medication.
- These symptoms generally last for a few days.
- Generally a person feels healthy during a detox despite the symptoms.
- A person in detox should drink frequent glasses of pure water, and eat lightly or do a liquid fast for a few days.
- After a healing crisis of this sort, the person will feel better than he or she has in a long time.
- Emotional blocks may be physically released in this manner as well.
- Sometimes during healing the pain increases. The patient should breathe into the pain. In this way Reiki can condense a long-term experience of pain into a few minutes. When the extra pain dissapears, all of the pain will be gone.
Reiki is a system through which one may access and work with a powerful external source of ki (life energy). Like qi gong and other systems that work with life energy, this energy is often used for purposes of healing oneself and others, but it has a variety of other uses as well.
Read more“What is Reiki?”
Listings and reviews of Reiki websites I have found valuable. This list is non-exhaustive and will be expanded over time.